Full NOCA membership is open to New Orleans Metropolitan area concierges who are:
- at least 21 years of age
- must have worked for at least one year in the hotel industry and a minimum of 6-months as a concierge with transient clientele.
- Concierge providing services to certain guest VIP floors or towers or any other floor other than the main lobby may also qualify for membership in the corporation.
To apply for membership in NOCA, download and complete the membership application. You will need to submit the following materials with your application:
- Your completed application form
- A letter of recommendation from your current General Manager
- A letter of sponsorship/support from a current member of NOCA
- A signed and dated Ethics and Professional Standards form
- Your Hotel-branded business card, printed with your name and the title of “Concierge”
Please submit your completed application (with all required attachments) to:
New Orleans Concierge Association
Director of Concierge Membership/VP
201 Saint Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70170